Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good Start!

Yesterday was a good start for me. I got off to a slow start, but finished pretty good to end with a -2, 70. I was on the course that was playing a little tougher.
I was hitting the ball pretty well yesterday, I just couldn't get the putts in the hole, until 14 when I figured something out. I then birdied 4 of my last 5(with a bogey on 17) to finish the round.
After missing my first 3 fairways, I didn't miss another the whole day. I only hit the driver 3 times. I hit my 3-wood pretty far and it's my favorite club, so I hit that as much as possible without leaving myself long irons into par 4's.
I hit 14 greens in regulation. I was making good swings with the irons and wedges.
I just need to go have another solid round today and try to move up the leaderboard!