Friday, October 16, 2009

Excitement is Building!

For you that are visiting this site for the first time, welcome!  Please take a look around at all the links, I am confident you will find some interesting pieces.

While the weather in Minnesota is brutal, my spirits are very high.  The excitement is building for my move to North Carolina and I am excited to start preparing for the 2010 Tar Heel Tournament.  As some of you know, I have spent the summer working at Hazeltine National Golf Club and I love it when the tee sheet is open and I get the opportunity to play.  With this weather, I have gotten to play a lot, including this afternoon.

After a rough start on the front nine (bogey, par, par, double bogey), I birdied the last three holes to finish even.  On the back, a slow and steady 38...I just could not get the putts to drop. 

It is late Friday night and I just got out of a meeting with my team of advisors.  I have a lot of money to raise but I am confident that with your assistance, I can get it done.