Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Itch!

With the weather starting to turn south up here, my mind is turning in the same direction. I am getting close to being ready to leave, with a only a couple final obligations to take care of.

I have been able to play a lot of golf lately and it is going very well. The swing changes I started in the beginning of the summer are starting to shine through and I am getting my swing to right where I want it to be. I hope all of you have had a great summer. I was able to be inside the ropes during the PGA Championship at Hazeltine National Golf Club. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life for many reasons. I got to get real close to all the top players in the world for one, which was an awesome opportunity. I also got the chance to really analyze how they went about playing the game in a major championship setting. That was a priceless opportunity that not many people get, and for this I am very grateful.

The Tar Heel Tour has made an update on their website. It gives some information on the 2010 season, which was exciting for me to see. I have created a link to this update on my website under the "Schedule" section. Check it out!

Thank you to all those that have sent me letters and gifts, they are very much appreciated and will be put towards my dream!