Friday, April 23, 2010

Lots of Practice!!

I know it has been awhile since the last time I blogged, but there has not been too much going on down here. I have been doing a lot of practicing and analysis of my game, trying to figure out why my scores have been the way they have. It has been going pretty good, I have been putting in a lot of long days and am starting to feel closer to the way I felt when I was playing solid golf, so that is encouraging.
I am especially excited for the tournament next week because my parents are going to be here! My dad is going to be on the bag and my nervous mom will be following, just like in college! It will be nice to have them here for the week and have my dad here to help me figure some things out!
It will be a pretty busy week around here with the Quail Hollow Championship going on about a mile from my apartment!
I am really looking forward to playing better golf and the last 8 rounds I have played, I was -13. Let's just hope that continues into these next tournaments!!