Thursday, April 8, 2010

Struggles Continue

This week was kind of a summary of my year so far. I scored bad both of the first two rounds, which led to a missed cut. The two courses were tougher then the ones we have been playing, and there was some pretty good wind. I did however, hit the ball fairly well this week, but my scores were not what I am looking for.

I have been pretty confused this year so far. I don't feel like I am hitting the ball bad, but for some reason, I am not scoring well at all. I do know some things that I need to practice in the next couple weeks. My wedges and putting were fair this week but do need to improve.

I just need to sit back and really analyze my rounds and figure out why I am not scoring. I have to be honest and say that I have felt like my head has kind of been in the clouds at some points. I do know some things I need to do mentally. I let my mind wonder at points during the round and that cannot happen.

I will keep working on these things in the next couple weeks. It is a process out here, and I am just trying to learn as much as I can.