Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall!

A lot has been going on here in the past couple of weeks. My computer crashed and that is the reason for the lack of blogs. Right after my computer died, my phone died. I guess when it rains, it pours.
I just moved to a new apartment complex. I now live with Neil Johnson and Clinton Dammann. Neil went to Gustavus and is from River Falls, WI, and Clint went to college with me at SJU. They both moved down here to play on the EGolf Tour next year also.
I am still caddying as much as possible. Quail Hollow has been closed for the past couple of months, so I have been caddying out at Charlotte Country Club. Quail is back open now, so I will be spending most of my time back over there.
I am excited to have these guys down here so I have someone to practice and hang out with. They are both really good guys so I am happy to have them around.

The blogs will be more frequent now that I have a computer around.

Hope all is well everyone!!