Friday, August 13, 2010

Book!

Not much has changed out here in Charlotte. I am all settled on a new apartment that I will be moving into on September 30th. I am moving in with 2 good friends of mine. I am pretty excited for a little change.
A teammate of mine from SJU sent me a book. I am not a big reader but this book was amazing and I finished it in a day. It's called "Golf's Sacred Journey, Seven Days At The Links Of Utopia". I cannot stress enough that if you play golf, you HAVE to read this book. It was truly amazing how everything pertained to me and not only my golf game, but my life.
I am continuing to practice hard and caddy out at Quail Hollow. Things are suppose to finally start cooling down out here, so that is a plus.
Other then that, I am just enjoying my final days of being 23 years young!