Monday, December 14, 2009

Putting

I spent the whole last week focusing on my putting. From Tuesday to Saturday I spent a total of 19 hours on the putting green. I feel like I made some serious improvements on the range of 10-20 feet. When I was playing last week, I was not satisfied with that range and knew if I wanted to improve my game, I needed to make more of those putts. This coming week, the main focus will be on my chipping.
I feel like my game is improving every day. I am really enjoying the fact that I get to practice in December. I enjoy being out there every day and never feel burnt out. I am learning to balance practice time and playing, along with working out.
Vikings got another win! I am very excited to come home and see family and friends, although I am not looking forward to the cold!