Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I am currently back in Minnesota. It is cold and there is way too much snow! I am enjoying my time with family and friends, but I am ready to get back to Charlotte and to be golfing again.
My golf game was really good before I left and everything is coming together! I will be in Minnesota until the 5th of January. I have a lot of business to take care of here in order to be ready for the season to start in mid February. I can start registering for tournaments on the 4th, which is very exciting. I am ready to start making my travel plans and getting all of that information set up.
I hope everyone stayed safe in the snow storm that Minnesota had. It was weird for me to be snowed-in! I never have that issue in North Carolina!

Happy Holidays!