Sunday, January 3, 2010

Leaving the COLD!

Well, I am in my final days of this brutally cold weather. I head back to Charlotte on Tuesday. With only a little over a month until my first tournament, I am ready to get back to work!
It has been great to be home and see family and friends. Christmas and New Year went very well and I am excited to see what 2010 has in store for me (hopefully a lot of made cuts!!). I hope everyone else has big plans for 2010 and that it is a great year for everyone.
I will be registering for tournaments tomorrow with my family. Most of the schedule is set and I am ready to get underway!

I had some BIG NEWS on New Year's Eve Day! I signed a contract with Titleist for the 2010 year! It is an incentive based contract, so the better I do, the better the contract is for me. I will be all Titleist. I will use the ball and clubs, carry the bag, and wear the hat and glove. I am very excited about this since Titleist is what I have been using for the majority of my life.

I hope everyone is doing well and off to a great start of 2010!