Monday, December 7, 2009

Improvements!

My golf game is continually improving and is giving me more and more confidence. With the swing changes I am working on, I am getting more consistence in my shot making. My misses are a lot less off line and are much more managable. I am playing 5 rounds a week and practicing everyday. That is what it takes to make it to the next level. It is crazy to be able to do all this in December though, I have never had that option before! I love it!

One of the kids I played against in high school just won the PGA tour's Qualifying School. Congrats to Troy Merritt. That is an incredible accomplishment and I am very happy for him!

I will be coming home on the 22nd of December and staying until the 5th of January. I will be making some calls in the next week to set up meetings to discuss investment opportunities that will help me to chase my dream.

I am looking forward to coming home to see my family, but will be ready to get back here since my tour starts in the middle of February. We have our first 2 tournaments down in Hilton Head and Savannah. I am really looking forward to starting competition!

Cheers