Monday, November 30, 2009

Southern Hospitality

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

My Thanksgiving was very good! As I mentioned before, Andy Stehberger and his wife invited me to their family's Thanksgiving. Everyone was very nice and treated me very well. I also got a chance to play golf with Andy's family and friends on Friday.

Want to say Happy Birthday to my Dad. I won't mention his age but he was born in 1958.

My golf game is continually improving and it is making me pretty excited! After a couple days off and another Vikings victory, I am ready to get back at it. Less than 3 months until the first tournament, I have got to get this all put together!

The weather is still good here. We are expecting a little cold snap that would put the high around 50, which is still plenty warm to golf! Especially for a Minnesota Boy!

Cheers!