Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving!

As most of you know, I attended and played on the golf team at Saint John's University. Through that program, I have met a lot of people from around the country. The newest contact is a guy by the name of Andy Stehberger.
He lives down here in Charlotte and has been a blessing for me. He is helping me get acquainted with the area and also introducing me to people down here to help me get better connected. He took me to the Panthers-Dolphins game on Thursday night. It was the first outdoor pro football game I have been to so it was really fun. I am excited for when the Vikings come down here and wax the Panthers!
Andy and his wife also invited me to spend Thanksgiving with their family. I cannot begin to express how wonderful that is of them to do that (It will sure beat the Stove Top and Rotisserie Chicken I was planning on having!) .
This is just another example of the great support that people have shown me over the last couple of months. Without all of you, none of this would be possible for me!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!