Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello from Charlotte

Hey Everyone,

It has been awhile since my last post. I am finally settled in the Charlotte area and I am already getting accustomed to it. The weather here is fantastic and I am already getting to play lots of golf. My apartment is in a nice gated community and the people are very friendly. This is the first time I have ever lived alone, so it is taking a little getting used to.

I had the opportunity to go over to Pinehurst, NC this week. Some guys from Hazeltine are members at a club called Forest Creek. It is an unbelievable place and the guys treated me very well. I got to play both courses there and they are both very fun. The club is only a couple miles from Pinehurst Resort, so we went over there and walked around Pinehurst No. 2. That is the course where they host a lot of majors and are holding the men's and women's U.S. Opens in 2014. I thought the area of Pinehurst was the best golf area I have ever been to, simply amazing.

I am going to play this afternoon with a SJU alumn. He has been very helpful in getting me accustom to the area. The weather is beautiful, so it should be a good day.

My agent, Jim Lehman's father passed away last week. I ask you to keep his family in your prayers as this is a very tough time for them.

That's all for now! Have a great week everyone!!