Friday, March 12, 2010

More Tournaments

I know it has been awhile since my last post, and for that, I apologize. Things have been pretty slow out here. I have just been hanging out in Charlotte and practicing. I have my next set of tournaments starting next week. The first one is in Charlotte and so I will be able to stay at my apartment. The week after that we are in Columbia, SC, then we have a week off, and then we are over on the coast in the beginning of April. All of them look to be pretty nice courses. I am really excited to get back out there.
I had a friend down here last week that a lot of you probably know. Joey Polingo came down to visit and play some golf. He was here from Tuesday night to Sunday. It was nice getting to see someone from home!
The weather is turning around here and we have been seeing temperatures in the 60's. My parents tell me that the weather in MN has been pretty crazy. Lots of rain and some warm temperatures.
The game is getting better every day. So I just gotta keep pluggin away.