Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Practice Time

I am back in Charlotte to practice for 2 weeks before we have our next tournament. I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past couple days to try and figure out where I went wrong. I know a lot of it was due to not being comfortable. Because of that, I was not analyzing enough factors in order to put the ball into the best position for the next shot.
During the first 2 tournaments, I was not making sure I put the ball on a good side of the hole. I was attacking pins that I should not have and would then miss on the short side and create very tough up and downs.
I know what I need to practice in the coming weeks and will be working hard to fix these things. I will also be creating a note card to help me remember the things that need to be analyzed. This will in turn, create better birdie opportunities and less bogeys.

Stay warm!