Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Getting There

Today was pretty frustrating for me. I shot a 77. I played really, really smart but just could not execute well enough to make the birdies. I started the day with a double on hole 10, but made birdies on 11 and 13 to get back to even. From then on, I just could not get it in the hole for birdie. I had two 3 putts and a couple irons that were so close to being good but ended up in bunkers or missing greens. I hit 10 fairways and 10 greens. My chipping was pretty good, I just didn't make many putts.
I am starting to feel a lot more comfortable out on the course. I am making good swings, just not scoring well at all. I feel good about everything, I just am not scoring well.
Tomorrow is a new day and I am going to go out there and try to post the best number I can. It is all a learning process, and I am taking everything in and working on figuring out how to play this game professionally.

Onward and Upward!